10 facts about me
- I have been a wife since 2011.
- My husband and I have two beautiful daughters, one born in 2009, one in 2012.
- I am a teacher.
- I used to be a working mummy but have recently decided to take a career break in order to support my family at home. Update: I have now started working part time again which means I get a good balance between family time and work life.
- I would one day like to keep a cow for a pet (not in the house of course).
- My ultimate stress busters are baking, cooking, crafting and painting.
- Coffee is my kryptonite.
- I love growing vegetables but have had “limited” success with my crops so far.
- I enjoy a bit of second hand shopping….really just a little bit.
- “Polka dots” is my pattern of choice.